Hillbrook Children's Centre
Children’s Centres provide a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For dads, mums and carers with their children aged 0-5.
The benefits of attending a Children’s Centre include:
- making friends;
- learning to play creatively with your child;
- doing things with your child to bring you closer;
- improving your parenting skills;
- training courses to help you back into the world of work;
- having fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for;
- attending groups for parents of special needs children or for young parents; and
- getting support with family problems.
To use the centre you can simply drop in though some activities may require booking. The activities are free. A list of activities taking place at the Children’s Centre can be found under 'Downloads'.
To register with a Children's Centre please fill in the registration form under 'Downloads' and return it to the Children's Centre.
Notice to all Parents and/or Carers
Due to essential staff training, there will be limited service running at Hillbrook and Franciscan Children’s Centre from Monday 23rd September until Friday 27th September.
There will be a small number of sessions delivered by Health (Antenatal, Postnatal and Development Reviews).
All sessions will resume on Monday 30th September.
If you have any queries, please call 020 8682 7149 and leave a message or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry for the inconvenience
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Claire Perez
- Contact Position
- Centre Administrator
- 020 8682 7149
Where to go
- Hillbrook Children's Centre
- SW17 8SG
- Get directions
Buses: 155, 219, 249, 319 and 355
Underground: Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 16 Oct 2019