Substance Misuse Support Project
A support service for any adult who is affected by the drug or alcohol use of another adult.
This can be carers, family members, friends or neighbours. It includes grandparents who are caring for their grandchildren due to the parents substance misuse. Either the person accessing the service or the person using the substance must be a Wandsworth resident.
For any adult who is affected by the drug or alcohol use of another adult
- 1:1 appointments with Support Worker;
- Monthly Peer Support Group;
- Information and support to access services eg a Carers Assessment; and
- Opportunities to participate in local development-Access to information on substances, services and other relevant topics.
Please call or email the Project Worker to make a self referral. Professional referal are also welcome.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Wandsworth Carers Centre
46, Balham High Road
- SW12 9AQ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm
Last updated: 25 Mar 2019