WAAS Autism Parent Support Forum: Sensory Processing Difficulties: A Parent Workshop with Vicky Robinson (OT)
An introduction to Sensory Processing Difficulties (SPD) with Children's Occupational Therapist, Vicky Robinson
Vicky Robinson has more than 16 years experience working as an OT within the NHS, and also runs her own private practice. She aims to help parents of children with additional needs to support their child’s development through specialist online therapy services.
The workshop content will include:
- What is sensory Processing?
- Overview of our 8 Senses
- How do sensory processing difficulties affect your child?
- Question & Answer session
The workshop took place on the 20th September, below you will find the recording of the workshop.
For more information on Vicky Robinson:
Website - www.play4today.net
Facebook - www.facebook.com/OTplayfortoday
Instagram - www.instagram.com/vickyrobinsonot
Who to contact
- 020 8871 6882
- Parent Organisation
- Wandsworth Autism Advisory Service (WAAS) - Coronavirus
Where to go
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Sunday September 20th at 8pm
- Time of day
- Free. Please book your place on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sensory-processing-difficulties-a-parent-workshop-with-vicky-robinson-ot-tickets-116144977755
- Age Ranges
- 0 to 19 years
This service is for Wandsworth's parents/carers and families of children/young people with a diagnosis of autism (and those on the specialist pathway).
- Parent/carer support is available to all Wandsworth residents regardless of the child/ young person’s educational placement
Last updated: 23 Sep 2020