Talk Shop Drop In
This is a drop in session giving an opportunity for parents and carers to discuss any questions or concerns you may have with your child's speech, language and communication development with our Lead Speech and Language Therapist.
This session is for dads, mums and carers with children under 5 years.
Parent and carers can:
- meet the speech and language therapy team;
- have a quick informal chat for information;
- get speech and language advice; and
- meet other parents and carers.
There is no need to book, just turn up with your child.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Granard Children's Centre
- SW15 6XA
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- One Tuesday a month: 9am - 10am
- Time of day
- Session Information
Tuesday 21 January 2020
Tuesday 17 March 2020
Tuesday 21 April 2020
- Age Ranges
- From 1 years to 5 years
To use this service you can just drop-in for advice.
Last updated: 13 Feb 2020