The library is a place where you can go to find information, to borrow books, use the internet and other resources. Reading materials are available in a number of languages and formats.
The service can be used by all children, young people and adults.
Services available include:
- Books, Music, and DVDs
- e-Resources including eBooks, downloadable music and a wealth of information sources
- PCs with Internet access, Wi-Fi, scanning and printing
- Space in the building – for study and community use
- Activities and Events – for the young, the old and everyone in-between
- Specialist staff – to assist customers and answer a wide array of questions
- Heritage and Archives Services – for local and family history enquiries to academic studies
- Health and Wellbeing - from Books on Prescription to Oomph fitness classes
In order to borrow books or dvds you need to join the library. To do this, you will need to complete a library application form and provide a proof of identity and address. You will then be given a library membership card, which you will need to have with you to borrow items.
Who to contact
- 020 8767 0543
Where to go
- Tooting Library
75, Mitcham Road
- SW17 9PD
- Get directions
Buses: 44, 57, 77. 127, 131, 270 Underground: Tooting
Last updated: 08 May 2019