Babies and Crawlers
A dedicated time for babies and crawlers (until they walk) in a safe and stimulating play space set up just for them and their parent or carer.
These sessions are for dads, mums and carers with babies and crawlers until they can walk.
At these sessions:
- parents and careers bond with their babies;
- babies and parents socialise and make friends;
- babies learn through exploring the range of resources; and
- advice is available from the health team.
There is no need to book, you can just drop in. Once your babies are walking, they can join the stay and play sessions.
Who to contact
Where to go
York Gardens Children's Centre
- SW11 2UG
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Thursdays: 9:30 - 11:30am
- Time of day
- Session Information
This session is for babies who are not yet walking
Last updated: 18 Dec 2018