Stay, Play and Learn - Under 1s
A dedicated time for babies under 1 year old in a safe and stimulating play space set up just for them and their parent or carer.
These sessions are for dads, mums and carers with babies under 1.
At these sessions:
- parents and careers bond with their babies;
- babies and parents socialise and make friends;
- babies learn through exploring the range of resources; and
- advice is available from the health team.
There is no need to book, you can just drop in.
Who to contact
Where to go
York Gardens Children's Centre
- SW11 2UG
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Thursdays: 9:30am - 11:30am
- Time of day
Last updated: 28 Jul 2020