Pregnant Teenagers And Young Parents Learning Mentor
This service supports school age pregnant teenagers and young parents to access or re-engage with their education or to move into work.
School aged pregnant school students or young mothers are helped by removing barriers to continuing their education or starting work. This improves the opportunities available to both young parents and their children.
This service is for pregnant teenagers and young parents up to 18 if in full time education in Wandsworth.
Young people are:
- supported to remain in their current education provision;
- provided with home tuition in core subject areas during maternity leave;
- reintegrated back into education after the birth of the child; or
- supported to find more appropriate education or training placements.
Young people, their families, or professionals can contact the service directly.
This service is part of the Wandsworth Hospital and Home Tuition Service.
Who to contact
- 0203 513 6103
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm (term-time only)
- Age Ranges
- to 18 years
Last updated: 29 Mar 2019