Depaul UK - Alone in London
Alone in London is an organisation with over 40 years' experience in providing practical and emotional support to vulnerable young people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. This service is for young people aged 16 to 25.
Services provided by Alone in London include, Assessment and Advice, Mind Connect, Family Mediation, Training and Employment, Future Connect and Emergency Night Stop.
We can also offer you:
- Face to face assessment
- A confidential space where you will be listened to
- Help to identify support and specific to your needs
- Information, advice and guidance on various housing options
- Support in developing a personal action plan
- Advice with claiming benefits
We are not able to offer day facilities such as hot meals, showers, leisure activities, accomodation and bed spaces etc. However we can tell you where you will be able to find these services in your area.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Depaul - Alone in London
Endeavour Centre, Sherborne House
34 - 36 Decima Street
- SE1 4QQ
- Get directions
Last updated: 13 Feb 2019