Coram Voice Advocacy
Coram Voice enables and equips children and young people to hold to account the services that are responsible for their care. Coram Voice uphold the rights of children and young people to actively participate in shaping their own lives.
Coram Voice advocates offer direct support through our free national helpline and at face-to-face meetings. Specialist advocates offer expertise on more complex topics, including problems faced by care leavers, unaccompanied refugees, and those with disabilities or mental health issues. They:
- Deliver high quality advice and support
- Seek out the hardest-to-reach and most vulnerable
- Engage young people in all aspects of our work
- Campaign to fix the system so that future children do not face similar problems
- Provide and share expertise
Visit the website for further information. Alternatively contact Coram Voice via the number or email provided below.
Who to contact
Last updated: 01 Jul 2019