WAND Card at Wandsworth's Libraries
WAND card holders are welcome at Wandsworth's Libraries.
WAND card holders;
- don't need to pay charges if they return books late,
- or pay to reserve books, DVDs, videos and CDs;
- are not charged for replacement library cards, and
- can borrow up to three DVDs at a time for free
The library is a place where you can go to find information, to borrow books, use the internet and other resources. Reading materials are available in a number of languages and formats.
The service can be used by all children, young people and adults.
- regular activities for children and young people;
- exhibition space for hire;
- up-to-date information on regular story times, reading groups; and
- events, concerts, music teachers and local groups.
In order to borrow books or music you need to join the library. To do this, you will need to complete a library application form and provide a proof of identity and address. You will then be given a library membership card, which you will need to have with you to borrow items.
There is a small charge for hiring cds, dvds and videos.
Find out more about the WAND Card here.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Wandsworth Libraries
To use this service you must:
- take your WAND Card with you
Last updated: 17 Oct 2018