Stay and Play
Stay and Play sessions aim to help parentsand carers learn how to include play in every day routines with their children.
These sessions are for dads, mums and carers with their children aged 0-5 years.
At the sessions parents and carers will have the chance to:
- meet other parents and carers;
- help their children explore their creativity;
- discuss child development; and
- create a learning journey of your childs achievements.
There is no need to book, just drop in. Possible changes in school holidays. Please wear clothes suitable for messy play and outdoor play.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Janet Ketibuah
- Contact Position
- Centre Manager
- 020 8672 3048 (option 3)
- Parent Organisation
- Franciscan Children's Centre
Where to go
Franciscan Children's Centre
221 Franciscan Road
- SW17 8HQ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mondays: 1:15pm - 2:45pm. Wednesdays: 9:30am - 11:15am
Last updated: 12 Dec 2018