St John's Therapy Centre
St John's Therapy Centre brings together community-based therapy services, a mental health unit and two GP practices.
Many of the services provided at the centre are walk-in clinics however some require a referral from a health service professional.
Services based at St John's Therapy Centre include:
- adult hearing aid clinic;
- cervical smear clinic;
- Community Neurology Team;
- Primary Care Therapy Team;
- Outpatient Physiotherapy;
- Paediatrics Speech and Language Team;
- Integrated Falls Team;
- Outpatient Department (Previously Bolingbrook Hospital);
- Community Drugs & Mental Health Team;
- Special Needs (School Nurses);
- Safeguarding Children (Child Protection);
- X-Ray; and
- Children’s Continuing Care Team.
Please contact the centre for further information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- St. John's Therapy Centre
162, St. John's Hill
- SW11 1SW
- Get directions
Many of the services/therapies provided at the centre are walk-in clinics however some require a referral from a health service professional. Please contact the centre for more information.