Sensory Service Wandsworth - Short Breaks
The Wandsworth Sensory Service offers a range of Short Break activities for children and young people (0 to 19) with hearing, visual, and multi-sensory impairments.
- parent/baby groups,
- after-school clubs,
- dads club,
- British Sign Language classes for families, and
- activities for teenagers.
Contact the service for full details of their programme.
Who to contact
Where to go
Linden Lodge School, 61
- SW19 6JB
- Get directions
- Contact provider for costs
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 19 years
To use the Sensory Service you:
- Can refer your own child.
Alternatively, your child could be:
- Referred by your doctor/consultant or other health practitioner,
- Referred by your Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator (SENCO),
- Referred by a professional using the Early Help Assessment
Last updated: 19 Nov 2019