Come and join us where parent and carers don’t just talk but are also heard. The topics and issues discussed are followed up with tailored talks from guest speakers.
This is a session for dads, mums and carers with a child under the age of 5 years.
Families will have a chance to:
- have a say on activities and facilities available in their local area;
- volunteer and help plan events within the children's centre; and
- help to improve the future of your community.
There is no need to book this session, however, if you have children under 5 please contact the children's centre to book crèche space in advance.
The centre manager is Jennifer Hindmoor, but please direct all general enquiries to Amanda Gurbarran on the details below.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Smallwood school and Children's Centre
Smallwood Children's Centre
Hazlehurst Road entrance
- SW17 0TW
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Last Monday of every month: 1:30 - 2:45pm. All year round, except Bank Holidays and Christmas.
- Time of day
- Session Information
Last updated: 05 Mar 2019