Children Looked After Health Team
The Children Looked After Health Team helps children who are living in care with any health issues they may have.
They also ensure children and young people:
- have a dentist and a doctor;
- are up to date with immunisations (injections);
- have an annual health check;
- have answers to questions they may have; and
- are supported with their general health and well being.
To contact the team either email or telephone the service using the contact details below.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Amanda Dibblin
Where to go
- Wandsworth Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020