Fledglings Early Years & Out of School Care - Nursery
Fledglings Early Years is a Not for Profit Day Nursery, which is open all year, offering Full Day Care and Sessional Day Care to children from 3 months to 5 years.
Fledglings Early Years has been established since around 1980 and seen and responded to many changes in the childcare field. As one of the very early settings to provide out of schools care, holiday care, and day care in a flexible, friendly, caring, family home type environment, we feel we have always responded to the needs of our local and changing community.
Please contact the nursery for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
101A and 101B
- SW17 8HZ
- Get directions
Buses: 155, 219, 249, 319 and 355 Underground: Tooting Broadway and Tooting Bec. Also a 44 and 270 come up Garratt Lane to Tooting Broadway Station and you can walk from there as well.
- We provide full and part time packages all year round and all term times.
We also provide sessional services - AM or PM.
We also take funded children.
All year round:
£63.75 per full day
£255.00 per full day week
£34.00 per half day 8am-1pm or 1-4pm
£170 per half day week
£50 registration charge
Term time only:
£70 15 hour weekly sessions 8:45 - 11:45am or 1:00 - 4:00pm
£25 registration charge
10% discount for siblings
£6 per hour for extra hours
£2.50 per meal for lunch and tea
£4.50 per day for collection from school
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: main entrance, eating facilities, changing facilities, toilets, play facilities. Ramps can be placed where required. There is no access to the upstairs.
- Experience with
Speech and language communication needs
Social development impairment
- Staff are confident and have experience with: behaviour management, administering medication, toilet assistance, epipens, feeding difficulties, epilepsy medication, signing/Makaton. Please contact us to discuss other needs
- Caters for vegetarian, allergies. Please contact setting to discuss other specific dietary requirements.
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 8:00am 6:00pm
Toys for children with visual impairments
Toys for children with physical limitations
Toys for children with hearing impairments
Toys for children with developmental disabilities
- Offers pickups
Franciscan Primary School
St Boniface RC Primary School
St Anselm's RC Primary School
- Please call to discuss availability.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report