Adolescent Resource Centre - Adolescent Assertive Outreach Team
The adolescent resource centre is a small community team, working across South West London, with the aim of helping young people to avoid an inpatient mental health by working more intensively with them in the community during a period of crisis in their mental health before transferring care back to their local CAMHS team.
- assertive outreach, this is where they will come out and see the young person at home or at their Doctor's surgery; and
- assess the young person and suggest an appropriate level of action.
Who to contact
- 020 3513 6609
Where to go
- 1st Floor, Building 3
- SW17 7DJ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm . Outside these hours please contact your local hospital accident and emergency department. All accident and emergency services have specialist medical staff able to assess children and young people.
- Age Ranges
- 12-17 years old
- Referral required
- Referral Details
You need to be referred to this service, through your Doctor or Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS). The referral must be approved by a consultant psychiatrist.
To use this service you need to be:
- Referred by your doctor (GP) or
- Referred by CAMHS
- The referral must be approved by a Consultant Psychiatrist
Last updated: 27 Jul 2020