The Little Gym
The Little Gym® Wandsworth and Fulham can teach your child gymnastics through specialist, child-development focused lesson plans.
Our programme begins for babies who are 4 months old and continues on until your child reaches 12 years old. We will help your child develop motor, emotional, physical, social and cognitive skills in some ‘Seriously Fun’ gymnastics classes each week.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Unit 8, Compass House The Little Gym
- SW18 1DB
- Get directions
Buses - 28, C3, 44 and 295 Overground: Wandsworth Town
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £462.00 per term £22.00 Per session
- A discount is available for siblings and members. A term is 21 weeks.
- Age Ranges
- From 3 years to 7 years 11 months
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: main entrance, eating facilities, changing facilities, toilets and play facilities. Fully wheelchair accessible
- Staff are confident and have experience with: behaviour management and toilet assistance. Please contact us to discuss other needs
- Please contact setting to discuss specific dietary requirements. Does not serve any food
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 9:00am 8:00pm
Toys for children with visual impairments
Toys for children with physical limitations
Toys for children with hearing impairments
Toys for children with developmental disabilities
Visits and outings
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 27/07/2007 Care Outstanding 30/07/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 01/08/2014 Inspection (Childcare Register) Not Met (with actions)
Last updated: 05 Sep 2018