A2i Dyslexia Homework club for KS2
A2i (Aspire2inspire) Dyslexia is a charitable organisation based in Wandsworth, focused on supporting the dyslexic community.
We are now running an after school homework club aimed at improving the skills of children in KS2. The first meeting is on Wednesday 17 January 2018 and it will run weekly after that in term time.
Our homework club will;
- Utilise creative and multi-sensory ways to support each child’s learning.
- Aim to build self- confidence so that each child is a confident learner.
- Support each child to develop an understanding of their work in order to enhance their knowledge and engage with the excitement of learning.
- Have a flexible approach to teaching and learning which will enable progression and best possible outcomes for each child.
- Build upon each child’s natural abilities and strengths in order to support their emotional well- being.
- Support each child to recognise and develop their individual learning skills to foster strategies for independence.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Caius House Youth Club,
2, Holman Road
- SW11 3RL
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesday evenings in school term time
- Time of day
- Session Information
5pm to 6pm
Wednesdays in term time.
- Cost: £12.00 per one-hour session £108.00 Full price £54.00 full price for families on low income £6.00 per one-hour session 9 weeks this term Wed 17th Jan 2018- Wed 18th April 2018 Please note payment will have to be paid in advance at registration Payment method is Bacs transfer only into Barclays Bank account Sort Code 20-45-45 Account Number 00281808
- Age Ranges
You need to register before attending and you need to be a Wandsworth resident.