Association of Somali Women and Children (ASWAC)
The Association of Somali Women and Children (ASWAC) work to educate and raise awareness on health issues and needs of Somali women and children in Wandsworth.
The service focuses on Somali women and children.
The service works to:
- provide health education and cultural activites to isolated and vulnerable Somali women and their families;
- offer advocacy to Somali women and their families, speaking out on issues of concern on their behalf;
- provide advice and information about existing services; and
- highlight gaps in current services and create strategies to fill them.
For further information, please call.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Unit 44 DRCA
Charlotte Despard Avenue
- SW11 5JE
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Last updated: 17 Oct 2019