Queen Mary's Hospital Roehampton
Queen Mary's Hospital is a comfortable and convenient setting for patients offering the latest treatment techniques using state of the art equipment and diagnostic facilities.
Services are provided to both children and adults.
The hospital has a minor injuries unit that treats:
- cuts and grazes;
- sprains and strains;
- broken bones (fractures);
- bites and stings (including human bites);
- infected wounds;
- minor head injuries, and
- eye problems, such as minor eye infections, scratches or something that is stuck in your eye.
Other services include:
- Breast Service
- Children's Therapies Services
- Ear, Nose and Throat (children)
- General Orthopaedic Clinic (children)
- General Surgery
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Putney Community Mental Health Team (CMHT)
- Roehampton Clinic (sexual health clinic)
- Roehampton Community Mental Health Team (CMHT)
Patients can just go to the minor injuries unit or the sexual health clinic during opening hours. The sexual health clinic also has a drop-in session for young people. All other services patients are referred to by a medical professional.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Queen Mary's Hospital
- SW15 5PN
- Get directions
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Patients can just go to the minor injuries unit or the sexual health clinic during opening hours. The sexual health clinic also has a drop-in session for young people.
For all other services, patients need to be referred by a medical professional.
To access the services at Queen Mary's Hospital, apart from the Minor Injuries Unit or Sexual Health Unit, you will generally need to be referred by your General Practitioner (GP) or another medical professional.