Easter Unlocked 2021
The Holiday Activity and Food (HAF) programme is for young people and their families in receipt of free school meals aged 4 – 19 years, and up to 25 years with SEND to access activities and services during the Easter Holidays.
This includes a healthy meal and physical activity every day. Activities will also incorporate information about food education, food standards and where you can get support and signposting for any additional help or information you may need.
Contact the venue to book your child on to their chosen activities.
What do you need to do?
- Look through this document provided with your child/ren to decide what activities you would like to attend.
- If your child has Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), please email Wandsworthunlocked@wandsworth.gov.uk for a form to complete to ensure that we have all the information to support you and your child access activities this Easter; you only need to fill in the sections relevant to your child.
- If your child has a high level of support and/or behavioural needs, or you would like any support completing this form, please contact. Wandsworthunlocked@wandsworth.gov.uk leaving your name, your child’s name and DOB and your contact number. Without this information, we may not be able to call you back.
- Contact the venue to book your child on to their chosen activities, attaching the SEND form where appropriate; all contact and booking information for providers is available on the activity booklet; places are booked on a first come, first served basis.
- Relax and get ready to have fun this Easter.
We aim to give as many young people as possible their first choice of activities. However, because of Covid – 19, places have been limited to ensure that social distancing guidelines can be followed, and young people can enjoy activities safety.
See Full timetable of activities under downloads
What do you need to know?
When you contact the providers of the activities your child would like to attend, they will collect some personal information – your child’s name, their age, and any needs they have so they can be booked onto activities and support can be put in place where required. This information will always be kept secure on a computerised database, kept only for as long as necessary and only accessible to those who need it.
Why do we keep information about you?
- To book you on to activities
- Give you help, advice and support if you need it
- To support with data monitoring and evaluations for which data will be anonymised.
Keeping people safe
We respect the confidentiality of your information. However, sometimes there may be a need to pass on information without your permission. Examples of this would be if:
- your child or another person are at risk of harm
- your child needs urgent medical treatment
- an actual or potential crime is involved
We will do our best to tell you if we need to pass on information in these circumstances unless there is good reason not to.
You have the right to see the information we keep about you. To do this, you will need to contact Wandsworth’s Data Protection office on email@example.com. More information about Wandsworth Privacy notice can be found here
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesday 6th - Friday 16th April 2021
- Time of day
Last updated: 06 Apr 2021