This Breastfeeding Café is a drop in group where mothers can get help, support and advice about breastfeeding.
These groups are for mothers to access whose babies are over the age of 10 days. If they need help before their baby is 10 days old they should contact their midwife.
At the group, mothers can:
- get help and advice from other breastfeeding mothers;
- make friends and socialise;
- get help with breastfeeding positions and latching techniques; and
- find out the benefits of breastfeeding for both mother and child.
There is no need to book, just drop-in. Mothers may be seen by a male or female practitioner.
Who to contact
Where to go
Chesterton Children's Centre
- SW11 5DT
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mondays: 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Time of day
Last updated: 21 Nov 2019