Ms Beauty Ghani
I am a mother of four children aged nine to twenty . A warm welcome for children from birth to ten years old. I have been a childminder since 2012. My daily routine is breakfast in the morning, taking them to the play group, doing activities, park, library or farm (outing) etc... Morning snak time (10:30 am) , after lunch nap time , activities, snacks etc...
Iwill also drop off / collect from Granard Primary School
I speak English, French, Bengali and Urdu.
Who to contact
020 3380 1770
07908 622 393
Where to go
Railway: Putney Station
Tube station: East Putney (district line)
Buses: 37, 85, 170 and 493
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £6.50 Per hour
- Discount for siblings
- Has Provision
- Please contact me to discuss wheelchair requirements.
- Please contact me to discuss other needs.
- I serve Halal and vegetarian meals. I am able to cater for diabetic children and any allergies, please feel free to discuss with me.
- I welcome children from all backgrounds. Activities that reflect a wide range of backgrounds are explored.
- Immediate vacancies
- I have full time and part time vacancies available.
- Date updated
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Saturday 7am 7pm
- Offers pickups
Southmead Primary School
Granard Primary School
- I provide drop off and pick up
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 22/03/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 21/06/2016 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Met