Ashburton Under 5s Nursery & Pre-School
Ashburton Under 5s has been established since 1985 and has been registered by the current management committee since 2004. The pre-school operates from the ground floor premises of a low rise block in the Putney area of the London Borough of Wandsworth. It serves the local community. The pre-school is open each weekday from 9:15am to 12:15pm, during term-time only.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jacki Webster
- Contact Position
020 8785 4494
07956 513 905
Where to go
- Ashburton Under 5s Nursery & Pre-School
246a, Cortis Road
- SW15 3AY
- Get directions
Buses: 85, 493, 430, 37, 424, 14 and 170
Street parking available
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £55 Per week
- 2, 3 and 4 year old funding places accepted.
Voluntary contributions toward fruit and cooking are welcome.
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: main entrance, eating facilities, changing facilities, toilets, play facilities.
- Staff are confident and have experience with: behaviour management, administering medication, toilet assistance, epipens, feeding difficulties, epilepsy medication, signing/Makaton. Please contact us to discuss other needs
- Caters for halal, kosher, vegan, vegetarian, diabetic meals, allergies. Snacks - fruit, milk, water, cook on a Friday. Parents bring cake on birthdays. Diet is registered on child's form.
- Experience with
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 9:15am 12:15pm
Toys for children with visual impairments
Toys for children with physical limitations
Toys for children with hearing impairments
Toys for children with developmental disabilities
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 31/01/2008 Integrated Good 09/11/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 17/07/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 10/12/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Last updated: 14 Nov 2018