The Battersea Canteen
The Battersea Canteen is a Be Enriched Canteen Project that runs out of the London Cooking Project, offering a hot meal for local people every Tuesday evening.
These sessions are open to anyone and everyone is welcome.
At these sessions people and families can enjoy:
- a hot meal with a starter, main and dessert put together by volunteer cooks and chefs;
- relaxing in a safe environment and location; and
- an opportunity to meet other people.
A £1 donation is recommended, but no one will ever be turned away.
Volunteers are most welcome to come and help out, and training is provided.
Who to contact
Where to go
- London Cooking Project
1, Ethelburga Street
- SW11 4AG
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesdays: 6:45pm - 9:45pm
- Time of day
- A £1 donation is recommended, but no one will ever be turned away.
- Age Ranges
- All ages
Last updated: 17 Oct 2019