Stay, Play and Learn - 0-4 Years
Stay, play and learn sessions aim to help parents and carers learn how to include play in every day routines with their children.
These sessions are for dads, mums and carers with their children aged 0-4 years.
At the sessions parents and carers will:
- meet other parents and carers;
- help their children explore their creativity through play and sensory activities;
- discuss child development.
There is no need to book, please just drop in.
Who to contact
Where to go
- West Hill in the Park Children's Centre
King George's Park
- SW18 4AS
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- Session Information
Wednesdays: 1:30 - 3pm
Thursdays: 9:30 - 11am
Fridays: 1:30 - 3pm
Last updated: 13 Feb 2020