Skip to main content

My Passport - for children and young people with learning, emotional or medical needs

Wandsworth's personal passport has been co–produced by a group of parents, school representatives, local authority and NHS professionals working together over the last few months.  It is designed to provide an up to date record of the main issues that affect a young person with learning and or emotional or medical needs.

It provides a document where:

  • the important issues are recorded in one place,
  • it is something that can be given to a new doctor, teacher or accident and emergency team to give them a quick summary of what they need to know to help the young person.

It can be used to prevent repeating the same information many times over to different people, by:

  • parents,
  • carers,
  • or a young person. 

The Special Needs Assessment Service (SNAS) will send you a copy if an EHC needs assessment is agreed for your child. 

Or, you can request a copy from SNAS on 020 8871 8061 

Who to contact

Contact Name
Special Needs Assessment Section

Local Offer


What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?

You can request a passport form from Special Needs Assessment Section.

How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.

Is this information correct?