Generate's mission is to create better days and better lives for people with a learning disability by working together with them and the people who know them well. It is our intention to provide purpose, develop independence and encourage connections through people, places and activity.
Generate's youth provision is for young people with learning disabilities, aged 11-25 years old. We deliver a wide range of services, all lead by what our members want to do. Visit our Wiki to see what we do - Generate Wiki.
Our current offer includes:
- Boys club (11-17 y/o) – Mondays, 6-8pm
- Mixed Club (18-25 y/o) – Tuesdays, 7-9pm
- Girls Club (11-17 y/o) – Wednesdays, 6-8pm
- Summer, Easter, and half term activities programmes
- 1-2-1 Buddy support
There are more details about each of these on their individual Local Offer entries.
If you want to find out more information about what Generate offers, and how to refer young people don’t hesitate to get in touch with Katy Hickey.
Who to contact
Where to go
- SW17 0BQ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Visit the website for details
- Contact provider for costs
- Age Ranges
- From 11 years to 25 years
To use this service you:
- Can go along, check it out and fill in a registration form
- You need to be:
- a young person with a learnng disability
- age 11 to 25 years.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Last updated: 21 Jan 2020