Rethink Springfield Advocacy Service - Young Person's Adviser
A Young Person's Adviser provides a range of independent advocacy services for young people living in the borough of Wandsworth. Advocacy ensures people who might otherwise be unable to can speak out, know their rights and have control over their life decisions.
This service is available to 14-25 year olds with mental health issues.
The advocacy service can:
- provide general advice, signposting and help with rights around housing, education, community care and discrimination; and
- assist with complaints; and support, represent, negotiate, empower and encourage clients to self-advocate.
Please call for further information or to make an appointment.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Springfield Uiversity Hospital
61, Glenburnie Road
- SW17 7PJ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Age Ranges
- From 14 years to 25 years
This service is open to young people living in Wandsworth who are in the care of South West London and St George's Mental Health Trust.
You can refer youself or your child to this service if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Last updated: 13 Feb 2019