Jade Team-Teenage Pregnancy Clinic
This service is made up of a small group of midwives who specialise in the care of young parents. They support teenage parents throughout pregnancy up to the birth of their baby.
This service provides a specialist clinic for pregnant teenagers.
You can be referred to this service by:
- your doctor;
- an accident and emergency (A&E) department;
- a genito-urinary medicine (GUM) clinic; or
- other community midwifery teams.
If you do not have a doctor you can call this service directly for advice.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Antenatal Clinic, Lanesborough Wing
St. George's Hospital, Blackshaw Road
- SW17 0QT
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 13 years to 19 years