Wandsworth Boccia Club
This is a sports club for disabled wheelchair users. The session is for young people over the age of 16 years.
The service is for young people of all levels to try a fun and exciting paralympic sport.
The weekly sessions consist of:
- new skills;
- tournaments and matches; and
- preparing for future competitions.
You can telephone or drop in for information on activities. You do not have to become a member to use the service. You can use the service during opening times and set activity times. It is advisable to bring: a towel, water bottle and change of clothes.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Wandle Recreation Centre
- SW18 4DN
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesday 10:30am - 12:00 Noon
- Age Ranges
- From 16 years
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself or your child
- You can telephone or drop in for more information on this activity