Saturday Sound Start
Group music making for children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 classes. Developing a sound start to a life of music making, through songs, rhythm games, percussion instruments and movement to music.
The course is for children aged 5 to 7.
Saturday Sound Start will help your child:
- develop core vocal, rhythmic and instrumental skills;
- offer an excellent preparation for learning a musical instrument;
- increase self-esteem; and
- establish a love of music for life.
The course costs £65 per term (10 weeks) for Wandsworth residents / children attending Wandsworth Council schools.
To make a booking:
- Call the Music Service for an application form.
- Complete the application form and return it to the Music Service.
- The Music Service will contact you to confirm your child’s place and invoice you for the term’s fees.
Please note that Saturday Sound Start operates during term-time only and not during half-term holiday weeks.
Who to contact
- 020 8871 8703
Where to go
- SW17 0AQ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- This course runs during term-time only.
- Session Information
- Age Ranges
- From 3 years 0 months to 6 years 0 months