Rookstone Playgroup was re-registered with Ofsted in 2004, but has been running since the late 1980's. It is based at the Tooting United Reform Church.
The playgroup has daily use of two rooms on the first floor, a small room used for quiet play and a larger group playroom. They have bi-lingual staff and offer french for 3-year-olds twice a week. The current staff have many years of experience. The Group receives support from the Childcare and Business Consultancy Services, formerly known as the Wandsworth Primary Play Association.
Please contact the playgroup for more information.
Who to contact
- 020 8767 2019
Where to go
- Tooting United Reformed Church
- SW17 9NQ
- Get directions
Buses: 44, 57, 77, 127, 270 and 333 Underground: Tooting Broadway Rail:Tooting
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £12.00 Per session £50.00 Per week
- £55 per week for 3 year olds and over. Group offers subsidy in fees via the Childcare Business Consultancy Service for parents who are in need.
- Age Ranges
- From 2 years to 5 years
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: main entrance, changing facilities, toilets and play facilities. Stairs to access facilities; no lift available.
- Staff are confident and have experience with: administering medication, toilet assistance, epipens and feeding difficulties. Please contact us to discuss other needs.
- Caters for halal, kosher, vegan, vegetarian, diabetic meals, allergies. Snacks only - fruit, vegetables, biscuits, yoghurt, bread, cheese, milk and water.
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 9:30am 12:30pm
Toys for children with visual impairments
Toys for children with physical limitations
Toys for children with hearing impairments
Kitchen and cooking
Toys for children with developmental disabilities
Visits and outings
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/07/2005 Integrated Satisfactory 24/02/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 12/03/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 25/01/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good