The library is a place where you can go to find information, borrow books, use the internet and make use of many other resources. The service can be used by all children, young people and adults.
Services available include:
- books in many different languages;
- a DVD, ebook and music library;
- reading and writing groups;
- activities for children, including homework help and ballet; and
- access to computers and Wi-Fi.
In order to borrow books or music you need to join the library. To do this, you will need to complete a library application form and provide a proof of identity and address. You will then be given a library membership card, which you will need to have with you to borrow items.
Who to contact
- 020 8673 1129
Where to go
- Balham Library
16, Ramsden Road
- SW12 8QY
- Get directions
Last updated: 17 Oct 2018