The group meet in the Church Centre where children have the opportunity to play with all sorts of toys, from cars and slides to playdough and craft activities. The session ends with a song, followed by a story from the bible retold in an engaging, child-friendly way.
This group is for parents/carers and their children aged 0-5 years.
The group offers:
- the chance for parents/carers to meet and socialise;
- opportunities for children to be active, have fun and make friends; and
- a faith-based element to children's development.
There is no need to book, just drop in. However, due to popularity, numbers are limited to 32 children accompanied by a parent or family member per session, on a first come, first served basis. This will be disappointing for childminders and those who arrive after we are full and we are very sorry for that.
Who to contact
- 020 8677 3947
Where to go
- St James Church
- SW16 6NT
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Thursdays: 10:00 - 11:30am. Term time only.
- It costs just £1 per child.
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 5 years