Streatham Park Surgery - welcome WAND Card holders
WAND Card holders are welcome at Streatham Park Surgery.
As with any new place you are taking your child or young person, it can be a good idea to:
- call ahead and find out when the surgery will be quiet and
- your consultation or enquiry can take place as quickly and easily as possible.
- Or if you can visit with your child to get used them to a new place,
- check how accessible the premises are and
- if necessary, discuss your child's needs with the staff.
Find out more about the WAND Card here.
Who to contact
- 020 8672 9980
Where to go
- Streatham Park Surgery
139, Franciscan Road
- SW17 8DS
- Get directions