British Association for Supported Employment
The British Association for Supported Employment (BASE) is the national trade association representing hundreds of agencies involved in securing employment for people with disabilities. The association aims to raise awareness of supported employment, represent the sector on a collective basis, inform members, and encourage best practice.
The purpose of BASE is to support, promote and develop the principles and provision of supported employment, which is a model for supporting people with significant disabilities to secure and retain paid employment.
BASE aims to:
• assist people with disabilities by encouraging the provision of support into employment;
• endorse & promote quality standards in the delivery of Supported Employment;
• nurture & encourage the setting up of new supported employment services;
• promote the training of supported employment personnel throughout the UK;
• provide regular, detailed information including an advisory & development service to association members; and
• liaise & negotiate with national and international government & non-government organisations to promote the aims of the Association.
Who to contact
Where to go
200 Bury Road
- BL8 3DX
- Get directions
To use this service you:
- can contact BASE for more information.