Friends of Paddock School (FOPS)
About The Friends of Paddock School. Paddock School is a Special Day School on two sites in Wandsworth that caters for approximately 200 pupils from 3 to 19 years of age with:
- Severe or Complex Learning Difficulties; or
- Autism Spectrum Disorder with Moderate to Severe Learning Difficulties.
Paddock aims to nurture, inspire and transform the lives of the pupils and provide high quality specialist education.
This charity - the Friends of Paddock School (FOPS) - works closely with the staff, parents and carers to help provide extra opportunities for the pupils and families of Paddock School which they otherwise would not have, including:
- helping to provide funding for trips and educational visits;
- purchasing a range of specialist equipment for use at school; and
- organising activities for children who attend Paddock School and their families.
FOPS are currently fundraising for Two Minivans - their biggest campaign yet!
Registered Charity Number - 1051094
If you're interested in joining them to help, please contact Georgina Hania, Family Liaison Officer, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who to contact
Where to go
- Paddock Senior School
- SW15 5RT
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 13 years to 19 years
- Other notes
Paddock School welcomes feedback about the school. They have a Parent Liaison Officer who runs regular coffee mornings and training sessions for parents. Any concerns about your child’s education should be raised with your class teacher in the first instance. If you wish to take your concern further you will need to follow the school complaints procedure, which can be found on the school website.
Last updated: 20 Jan 2020