Post Permanence Support Team
The team was set up in recognition of the extremely important and often difficult task these carers have taken on, and their need at times for help and support.
The team offers support, advice and information to families who are permanently caring for children other than their birth children.
- linking carers with resources;
- advocating on behalf of carers;
- help and support for the children/young people in the care of their Special Guardians.
- providing training and specialist support groups
- provide a duty helpline Monday to Friday
Please call the service for an information pack or look on the website.
Who to contact
020 8871 6419
020 8871 8505
Where to go
- Wandsworth Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Referral Details
Last updated: 06 Jan 2020