Wandsworth Women's Aid (Hestia Housing and Support)
Wandsworth Women's Aid (Hestia) is a charity-based project providing advice, support and information to women to enable them to start new lives and to make independent decisions about their future.
The project supports women and children of all ages experiencing domestic violence.
The project provides:
- three refuge houses providing support and services to residents;
- advice, support and information for women;
- care, support and stimulation for children; and
- help in finding accommodation.
Please visit the website or call for further information. There is a freephone 24 hour national domestic violence helpline which you can phone outside the project's opening hours: 0808 2000 247. If it is an emergency, always call 999.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
Last updated: 17 Nov 2020