Eating Disorders - Child and Adolescent In-patient Service
This service assesses and treats young people from 11 to 18 years of age who have eating disorders.
- recovery based treatment programmes that focus on family intervention,
- for up to 12 patients, either as in-patients or day attendees.
For further information please visit the website.
Who to contact
- 020 3513 5000
- Parent Organisation
- South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust
Where to go
- Springfield Hospital, 61
- SW17 7DJ
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 12 years to 18 years
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To use this service you need to be referred by a member of the child and adolescent mental health team or another health professional.
To use this service you need to be:
- Referred by CAMHS or
- Another Health Professional
Last updated: 26 Mar 2019