Family Group Conference
A Family Group Conference is a meeting where a family gets together to discuss problems or concerns about a child.
It is an opportunity for families and those who are important to the child to think together about what is happening and perhaps plan things differently to support the child.
Why have a Family Group Conference?
- We know that every family is unique, with its own culture, personalities, dynamics and history
- All families have problems from time to time
- Some problems involving children can be sorted out with help from relatives and friends
- Some problems involving children require additional support from services outside families and friends, such as health, childrens services or other agencies
- We believe that all families can find solutions and make good decisions for their children
Referrals are currently made to the service by the Social Worker within the Social Work teams and the Youth Support teams.
Who to contact
- 020 8871 5343
Where to go
- Working Close Family Centre
140, Woking Close
- SW15 5LD
- Get directions
Last updated: 27 Sep 2019