KIDS Wellbeing Youth Club
KIDS Well-being Youth Club, is a weekly group for disabled young people aged 14-21 years from the Borough of Wandsworth.
The group is focused around the 5 Steps to Well-being: Connect; Give; Take notice; Keep Learning; and Be active. It is all about having fun while improving Mental health and Well-being and supporting young people to achieve their goals.
At the weekly group you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet existing/ make new friends in an informal setting
- Take part in a variety of fun and exciting activities including: sports sessions (e.g. football and tennis), arts and crafts sessions and community activities
- Build new skills through workshops, information sessions and courses
- Give back to the community through supported volunteering
- Have new experiences including regular trips to new places across London.
The weekly sessions are free and will include an evening meal prepared by the group with the support of the KIDS practitioners.
If you are interested in finding out more, or would like to discuss referring a young person, please contact Holly on the details below.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Holly Wilson
- Contact Position
- Project Coordinator
- 07701 314 760
Where to go
- Lady Allen Adventure Playground
- SW11 1HT
- Get directions
Last updated: 20 Jun 2019