Positive Parenting and Children
Positive Parenting and Children (PPC) work with families to address problems that can adversely affect their health and to encourage and facilitate openness about HIV within the family. Qualified social workers and family support workers work with families.
Positive Parenting and Children take referrals from agencies and directly from families living with HIV. After an initial assessment with a practice manager, PPC are able to offer tailored services in the family’s own home and in their local community.
- Advice and information;
- Family support – a regular service providing help with children and parenting, and respite – including weekends;
- The Family Project – peer support group for parents and carers;
- Father’s worker;
- CRIB/Reach – peer support groups for children who know;
- Peer mentoring scheme; and
- Short breaks.
Visit the website for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Positive Parenting & Children
Unit 64 Eurolink Business Centre, 49
- SW2 1BZ
- Get directions