SHARE Community - Clapham and Tooting
Share provides training and employment support for disabled people, including those with learning disabilities, physical/sensory impairments, autism and mental health needs.
- Provides accredited training in life and basic skills, IT, catering and horticulture
- Runs short courses and fun activities, such as music, yoga and creative writing
- Operates traineeships in catering and horticulture
- Runs social enterprises in catering and horticulture, providing work experience and employment opportunities
- Employment support for those with long-term mental health needs
Share also has a Go Anywhere, Do Anything initiative for those with learning disabilities to inspire and support them to explore London.
You can be referred to Share by a social worker, health worker and other professional worker (eg, Disability Employment Advisers), your carer, or you can refer yourself. For more information about how to join Share, visit our website at http://www.sharecommunity.org.uk/training/how-join-share.
Who to contact
Where to go
64, Altenburg Gardens
- SW11 1JL
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
To use this service you you need to be:
- Referred by your doctor or other health practitioner, or
- Referred by your social worker, or
- Referred by another professional