SHARE Community - Clapham and Tooting
Share provides training and employment support for disabled people, including those with learning disabilities, physical/sensory impairments, autism and mental health needs.
- Provides accredited training in independent living skills, IT, catering and horticulture
- Runs social enterprises in catering and childcare, providing work experience and employment opportunities
- provides employment and independent living living support
- Runs short courses and fun activities and events such as music, yoga and creative writing
- Employment support for those with long-term mental health needs
Share also has a Go Anywhere, Do Anything initiative for those with learning disabilities to inspire and support them to explore London.
You can be referred to Share by a social worker, health worker and other professional worker (eg, Disability Employment Advisers), your carer, or you can refer yourself. For more information about how to join Share, visit our website at http://www.sharecommunity.org.uk/training/how-join-share.
Who to contact
020 7924 2949
Fax: 020 7350 1625
Where to go
64, Altenburg Gardens
- SW11 1JL
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?
To use this service you you need to be:
- Referred by your doctor or other health practitioner, or
- Referred by your social worker, or
- Referred by another professional
How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.
Last updated: 08 Mar 2023