Paediatric Rapid Referral Service at St George's Hospital
St George’s NHS Trust Paediatric Rapid Referral Clinic is a rapid access general paediatric outpatient clinic for children aged 0-16 years who require an urgent paediatric specialist opinion within four weeks.
The Paediatric Rapid Referral Service at St George's Hospital offers:
- Up to 15 new patient slots a week in clinics on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.
- Referrals are accepted by fax (020 8725 0311) from GPs or from A&E consultants.
- Referrals are triaged every weekday and parents will be contacted to offer them an appointment.
- Referrals may be diverted to a more appropriate service if deemed necessary.
- They aim to see new referrals who require rapid assessment within 4 weeks.
Who to contact
Where to go
- St George's Healthcare NHS Trust
- SW17 0QT
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- 0 - 16 years
- Referral required
- Referral Details
GPs should complete the Rapid Access Referral Template form and fax or email it to stgh-tr.PaediatricRRC@nhs.net the St George’s CDC admin team. Please ENSURE that parents’ contact numbers are included on the referral so we can contact them to make an appointment.
To use this service your child will usually need to be:
- Referred by your doctor/consultant or another health practitioner
Last updated: 04 Mar 2021