Acorn Parent and Toddler Group
Parent and toddler groups provide a place where parents and carers can take their young children to enjoy play activities and socialise.
This group is for parents, carers and their children aged 1 month - 4 years.
Attending the group can:
- give parents/carers a chance to get support and advice;
- start children meeting and interacting with other children; and
- help prepare children for starting day care and nursery education.
Please contact the group to book.
** Coronavirus information**
Numbers are limited and on a first come first served basis each day.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Balham Baptist Church
21, Ramsden Road
- SW12 8QX
- Get directions
Buses: 155, 355, 249 and 315 Underground: Balham Overground: Balham
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 11:30am. Term time only
- Time of day
- £3 per family, per session
- Age Ranges
- From 1 month to 4 years
Last updated: 20 Sep 2021